- Ferguson, Samuel Mure
- Simpson, Tom
- Ross, Philip MacKenzie
- Pont, Frank
- Infinite Variety Golf Design
- Clayton, DeVries & Pont
Holes of Merit:2, 4, 6, 7, 13, 16, 17, 18
At A Glance
- Strategic bunkering.
- Lace edged, ragged Simpsonesque bunkers are thankfully reappearing.
- Heather abounds on a superb sand-based site.
- Routing made of sets of triangles.
- Micro-contours with green grass in depressions and thin grass on the tops of mounds.
- Depressions in front of greens. Perhaps they are inspired by 14 at Woking or the Valley of Sin at The Old Course?
- Doughnut or Island Bunker on 7 & 13 is similar to Muirfield's on 18.
- Centreline bunker on 13 as at Woking on 4.
Sean Arble's tour of New Zealand Golf Club can be found by clicking here.
This course features in these collections. Click an icon to view the entire set.
Everything you need to know before you go!
Address:Surrey, KT15 3QD, England