Holes of Merit:6, 7, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
At A Glance
- Perhaps the best-bunkered links course in the world.
- Wind direction plays an important role due to routing.
- The turf is of the finest quality playing both firm and fast.
- It is one of the first examples of GCA.
- Tom Doak recommends golf architecture students pay special attention to the bunkering.
This course features in these collections. Click an icon to view the entire set.
Everything you need to know before you go!
Address:Links Parade, Carnoustie, Angus, DD7 7JE, Scotland