- Carrick, Doug
Holes of Merit:5, 7, 8, 13, 15, 16
At A Glance
- Holes 1-8 are located in the lowlands.
- Holes 9-14 are elevated on the hill above the Loch.
- Holes 15-18 are located Loch-side.
- Holes 9 & 10 are a tough slog with all the elevation gained in 2 holes. The view from the 10th green of the Loch makes it worthwhile.
- The set of 5 Par 3's varies greatly. (2, 6, 12, 14, 16)
Loch Lomond is wet - very wet. The site is mostly clay which hasn't been sand-capped. Chances are it's not going to be firm and fast...
This course features in these collections. Click an icon to view the entire set.
Everything you need to know before you go!
Address:Alexandria, West Dunbartonshire, G83 8QZ, Scotland