- MacKenzie & Ebert
Holes of Merit:2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 18
Green Keeper:Whyman, Richard
At A Glance
- Four holes don't have any bunkers.
- Seven holes have alternate tee's.
- One-shot holes best approached using the aerial approach.
Mostly a Colt layout with the following alterations:
- Martin Hawtree is responsible for 6.
- Hugh Alison is responsible for 8.
- It is thought Alister MacKenzie is responsible for 9 & 10.
- FW Hawtree is responsible for 12 & 13.
- Frank Pennink is responsible for 14.
Sean Arble's tour of the course can be found by clicking here.
This course features in these collections. Click an icon to view the entire set.
Everything you need to know before you go!
Address:St Christophers Way, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, TA8 2PE, England